2017 Cinderella’s Closet
Cinderella’s Closet opens again on March 18, 2017 from 9a-4p. For one day only stop by at our temporary store at Eastwood Towne Center between Schulers Books & Music and DSW. We will have hundreds of prom dresses just for you.
To qualify for a dress just show up! Volunteers will be onsite to help you find the perfect dress. We also have a limited amount of shoes, wraps and accessories.
- Wear shorts & tanks under your cloths (dressing rooms are limited)
- Be respectful to others looking for dresses
- Treat the dresses with care while trying them on
- Once you find your dress take it to the check our counter
- Don’t forget to send us your prom pictures by using the hash tag #975NowFMProm
Do you have a dress, shoes, wraps and/or accessories to donate?
- Drop off dresses on hangers along with any accessories Monday – Friday from 8a-5p to Townsquare Media located at 3420 Pine Tree Road, Lansing, MI 48911.
- Questions call Jennifer Taylor at 517-887-3255 or email at Jennifer.Taylor@TownSquareMedia.Com
THANK YOU TO
Menchie’s Froyo is Eastwood Towne Center is donating to the first 50 people in line a coupon that will give you the first 5 oz. of your frozen yogurt for free!