Downtown Lansing Halloween Bar Crawl: Tour of Terror!
It's the annual Tour of Terror in downtown Lansing, Friday, Oct. 31, presented by Miller Lite!
Go on a bar crawl of the best the Capital City has to offer on Halloween, and you even have a chance at winning great prizes!
The Tour of Terror runs from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Be sure to pick up your free Tour of Terror wristband at any of the participating establishments, which will allow you to ride the bus back and forth throughout the duration of the crawl. The wristband also gets you into any of the participating bars free of cover charge.
There are 16 bars participating in the 2014 Tour of Terror:
- Brannigan Brothers
- Eden Rock
- The Exchange
- Green Door
- The Firm
- Midtown Brewing Co.
- P Squared
- Taps 25
- Tavern on the Square
- Tin Can
- Waterfront Bar and Grill
You can register to win more than $2,000 worth of prizes during the Tour of Terror. We'll draw winners the following Friday. Prizes include:
- $500 Visa gift card
- 42-inch TV
- $250 Visa gift card with an overnight stay at the Radisson Downtown Lansing
- $100 Visa gift card with a pair of tickets to 2015 Detroit Tigers' opening game
- $100 Visa gift card with a pair of tickets to MSU vs. Rutgers at Spartan Stadium
- $100 Visa gift card with a pair of tickets to Red Wings vs. Toronto Maple Leafs at Joe Louis Arena on Dec. 10, 2014
- Four $100 bar gift cards (four bars at $25 each)
We hope to see you there!