Done With Tax Day, Now Get The Discounts!
It's Tax Day on Tuesday 4/17, and if you have done your taxes already you can score some great deals and help to save some money.
- Hungry Howies - This deal is available from 4/14 - 4/17 and you can get $0.15 one topping medium pizza, with purchase of one topping large pizza. Just order online for carry-out using code "18TAXDAY"
- Kona Ice - Its their National “Chill Out” Day. Stop by for a free cup of tropical shaved ice. Find participating hours and locations go here
- Boston Market: The $10.40 Tax Day meal special includes a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage drink, while supplies last. No coupon needed, just ask for the Tax Day Meal.
- Applebees - Has $1 Margaritas all month long, a perfect thing to end your day or Tax Day with.
- Chili’s - Also you can get even more cheap drinks as some Chili's have $5 Cuervo Blue Margarita special for Tax Day Tuesday.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Tuesday through Thursday, buy one large cheese pizza, get one large cheese pizza free.
- McDonald’s: Download the McDonald’s smartphone app for the deals at your local McDonald's as some places are doing different deals.
- Noodles & Company: Through Wednesday, take $4 off online orders $10 placed at www.noodles.com with promo code TAXDAY18.
- P.F. Chang's: Get 15% off takeout orders Monday and Tuesday with promo code TAXDAY, only on online and through phone orders.
- Planet Fitness - They are giving away free massages so you can relax after your tax day. More details here.
- Staples & Office Max - Both are giving away free shredding. That's right you can shred all of those 2017 documents and start your 2018 the right way.
- At Office Max you can shred up to five pounds of documents, including tax records, for free through April 28.
- At Staples Through April 21, get “free shredding services,” up to one pound with a coupon, here.