Cool Off This Summer With Top Waterparks In Michigan
Michigan has plenty to offer this summer if you are looking to cool down. I'm not talking about driving to the nearest pool or Lake, but to the best water parks in the state.
1. Avalanche Bay, Boyne Falls - This is an indoor water park located off 131. It has many slides and a lazy river for when you are tired.
2. Double JJ Resort, Rothbury - This past Muskegon on 31, it is another indoor waterpark so just keep of note this winter. Also its a big place for kids as they have a splash pool, arcade, and more.
3. Flash Flood At Full Blast Recreation Center - Located only about 45 mins from Lansing and is outdoors so only open from Memorial Day - Labor Day.
4 . Gold Rush Water, New Era - This is also indoors and near the Double JJ resort
5. Great Wolf Waterpark, Traverse City - This is a big park with 4 big slides.
6. Michigan Adventure, Muskegon - This is outdoors and is open from Memorial Day through September but check the website.
You can check out the full list of all of the great waterparks in Michigan here.