Back To A Normal Michigan Winter Weekend
After last week's weird warm weekend, we are back to normal this weekend with colder temps and possible snow, so here are some things to do in the Lansing-Area inside and outside.
- 28th MSU Museum Chocolate Party - @Kellogg Center 2/26 1:30p - 3:30. You will get to see some great things from the Museum and also you get to EAT CHOCOLATE. At least try some, more details here.
- Winter Snow Shoe Hike - @Fenner Nature Center. It will be cold enough and probably snow, but the space is limited so get on this early, More Details.
- The Wharton Center Presents: Caberet - It runs till 2/26. Direct from Broadway, the acclaimed masterpiece returns to Wharton Center and some tickets are still around, More Details and tickets.
- Michigan Nordic Fire Festival - A fun, family-friendly adventure including a Viking ship burning, spear throwing competitions, sword fighting demonstrations, fire dancers, kid's events and more. Its at Lincoln Park in Charlotte, more details and to see if there are changes due to weather, go here.
- One World One Sky - @Abrams Planetarium, it runs on Sundays until April. You get to check out the stars, moon, and sun and more. To get tickets and info its here.