Another Product Recall This Time at Meijer & Wal-Mart
There was another recall this time from TreeHouse Foods, Inc. they say the voluntary recalled products could have sunflower seeds contaminated with Listeria, which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children and elderly who are frail. Fortunately no illnesses have been reported and Treehouse Food Inc are doing the recall for public health and safety concerns.
Some of the recalled products below are from Meijer and Wal-Mart but you can check the full list of recalled products here. And if you have any of the listen recalled products you are urged to dispose of them or return them for a full refund.
The five Meijer products being recalled include:
- • Meijer Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars
- • Meijer Peanut Almond Dark Chocolate Protein Bars
- • Meijer Sweet and Salty Almond Bars
- • Meijer Peanut Chocolate chunk Pretzel Bars
- • Meijer White Chocolate Chip Pretzel Bars
The four Wal-Mart Great Value-branded products on the recall list are:
- • Great Value Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bars
- • Great Value Peanut Almond Dark Chocolate Protein Bars
- • Great Value Sweet & Salty Almond Bars
- • Great Value Trail Mix Fruit and Nut Bars
If you have any of these please check UPC Code and Best Use Date to see if they are on the FDA Recall List here.