Alabama’s Top 5 Places to Go in Lansing when the Weather is Nice
It's spring time finally! With today being in the 80's I seriously wanted to play hookie from work today, but I'm definitely going to enjoy this weather when I leave work tonight!
Here's my top 5 things to do in Lansing when the weather is nice like this!
- Burchfield Park - this place is awesome! Paddle boats, kayak renting, a little beach to swim... I can't wait to take Harley (my dog) there this summer for sure!
- Grand River in East Lansing - there are so many different things you can enjoy! Walk around campus because MSU is seriously one of the prettiest campuses ever, or eat on the patio of any of the places on the strip or just walk around on the strip and say hey to the 10 friends you're guaranteed to run into!
- River Trail - There are so many parts of this trail that you can pick to walk, but it is one of my favorite to walk especially with my dog!
- Sweet Sensations in Holt - Because.... who doesn't want a huge ice cream cone when it's 80 degrees outside! Love this place!
- Potter Park Zoo - Here's a good one to take the kids too! My favorite thing to go see are the big cats. Plus their extended hours are in effect right now!
Where do you like to go in Lansing when the weather is nice? Share with me your hotspots!