Alabama’s Spring Break Playlist – #MusicMonday
Of course I drove south for Spring Break which means I've had a ton of time in the car to listen to music really loud an jam out, so I thought I'd share some of the new music I found on my trip along with my other just favorites I've been jamming lately
- Stay High - feat. Hippie Sabotage: My 14 year old cousin showed me this song while I'm home and I had no idea the kid had such good taste in music! I may start calling her weekly to see what she's listening to and share!
- Empire - Shakira: Okay, now that I have my new Kia Optima, I've been taking advantage of the however long the free trial of Sirius radio I get, and this song popped up and I absolutely LOVE it!
- Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding: Saw Divergent last night... LOVED IT! And this song of course is now one of my favorites!
- Ain't it Fun - Paramore: Paramore is just one of my favorites period, and I've been dancing and singing along to this song so hard in my car it's ridiculous!
- The Illest - Far East Movement ft. Riff Raff: I don't know why I love this song, but I do! It makes me feel awesomely ratchet and cool while blasting in my car with the sound all the way up in the quietest parking lot in the country in Alabama.... Warning, NSFW.